|Advantages of being a member of the European Society of Toxicologic Pathology ESTP
There are a number of advantages to becoming a member of the European Society of Toxicologic Pathology, ESTP.
- Unique opportunity to network and get to know pathologists in Europe.
- The annual ESTP Congress is the major Toxicological Pathology Meeting in Europe with a unique mixture of up-to-date scientific presentations and case reports.
- ESTP Congresses and Seminars are recognized CE courses.
- ESTP members have the right to participate and vote during the annual member assembly.
- ESTP members can actively participate in ESTP Committees and keep in touch with the newest trends and developments in scientific and regulatory aspects which are important for toxicological pathologists.
- For trainees, there is the chance to participate in our mailing list of courses, conferences and training opportunities.
- The ESTP has a low annual membership fee of currently EUR 80 !
- By decision of the AGA 2013 and from 2014 on, retired members and students pay a reduced fee of EUR 35 !
- The journal "Toxicologic Pathology" is available to members at a special rate !
- ESTP members pay a reduced Congress Registration Fee for participation in annual ESTP Congresses !
- If purchasing one of the ESTP CD-ROMs, ESTP members have to pay a fee, which is more than 50% lower than the regular one !
How to become a member:
- In order to apply for ESTP membership, please fill out the Application Form and return it to us.
- The application should be accompanied by two references.
- In case you need any help, please contact ESTP board members and ask for help to identify references.